Saturday, April 29, 2017

Tiny Townie Garden Girl Poppy



Hi everyone.
I am sorry I didn't get this post up yesterday, it's been a crazy week! Thanks for looking in on the blog.

For my turn I am sharing a card using one of the new StampingBella Tiny Townie collection stamps.
They are just divine!

This little Garden Girl Collection stamp is called Poppy.






I have used a patterned paper for my background from a paper sampler kit Bec sent me and layered my diecuts over the top.
The stamped image is on Xpress It copic paper and coloured in using comic markers.

Supplies used:
Stampingbella Stamp - Poppy
Avery Elle - Sweet Scallops Die
Avery Elle - Wonky Stitches Die
The Frantic Stamper - Double Diamond Card Panel Die
Lawn Fawn - Happy happy happy stamp set
Lawn Fawn -Happy happy happy Die set

Pop in to the on-line store and save! There is still time to save with 25% off storewide.

thanks again for stopping by.
see you soon for our monthly challenge.


mandy x

5 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

Awesome card, I love the lattice look background.

loz said...

Gorgeous card and lattice die mandy..Loz

aussie aNNie said...

Love this Mandy.xx

mands said...

Thanks Ladies! I love that lattice die too xox

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Great card Mands, love dies but also colour combo, gorgeous card. TFS.
Shaz in Oz.x